If you’re considering a visit to Disney World in 2017, planning ahead will ensure it’s the best vacation ever! Here are some of the advantages you’ll have when you book your trip at least six months (180 days) in advance.
- Time to envision your Disney experience. Once we book your dates and a resort, it’s great to have time to coordinate with your Travel Planner before you need to make dining or FastPass decisions. Getting to know you and your family helps us make the recommendations that fit your interests the best.
- Get the best of Disney dining options. Reservations can be made for your entire Disney World Resort stay at 180 days ahead of check-in. With the popularity of restaurants (Cinderella’s Royal Table, Be Our Guest and Ohana, to name a few) booking these as soon as they’re available gives you greatest chance of having the experiences you want on the days and times you prefer.
- More resort and room types to choose from. Booking early gives you more Disney World Resort options to consider, especially if your dates are specific. You’ll also have a chance to factor location, theming, and recreation into your decision, and enjoy the best combination of features for your family!
- Schedule payments over time: You can secure your Disney World vacation package with a $200 deposit, and your balance is due 30 days ahead of check-in. This gives you the flexibility to make payments when it’s best for you in between, or to save up until your final payment is officially due.
- Match FastPass+ reservations with park days. At 60 days ahead of check-in, we can make your FastPass+ selections. Availability runs out quickly for the newest attractions (Frozen Ever After, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train) so especially if you have parks in mind on specific days, planning early gives you time to account for this with plenty of time for your FastPass booking window.
Ready to start planning? We can book your Disney World vacation for travel dates through December 31st, 2017! Contact us now for a quote and select your favorite Middle of the Magic Travel Planner. We look forward to coordinating your vacation details and making magic for you and your family in 2017-and beyond!