When you book your vacation with a Middle of the Magic Travel Planner, you get so much more than a confirmation and a travel booklet! Pricing is exactly the same when you book through us as it would be directly through Disney, but you’ll get your own personal concierge service, too.
Here are just a few of the ways we can enhance your family’s next Disney vacation experience, with NO extra fees.
- We specialize in Disney Destinations! Disney is our first love and main focus, as an agency and as individuals! We pay close attention to details to make sure each vacation we plan is even better than what you imagined. Plus we know Disney inside and out, which helps ensure your trip is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- The “EarMarked” designation means that our agency is “An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner,” and we stay up to date (and beyond) with Disney’s official training programs. Our commitment to Disney, and to helping you make the most of your package and time, translates into a better planning experience and vacation experience!
- Our travel planners take Disney vacations with their families at least once, but often several, times a year! They use their own visits to make recommendations, suggestions and offer tips on how to enjoy the best of what Disney has to offer. (Our agency owner loves Disney so much that she actually lives ten minutes away!)
- Our team has a great variety of Disney expertise: planning for families, couples, adults (or kids-at-heart) special needs and so much more! We’ve coordinated first visits, honeymoons, holidays and runDisney weekends, just to name a few of the ways we can help you celebrate your milestone or special occasion with Disney.
- The best dining, FastPass and special event reservations are made in the early morning hours, the minute booking windows open, while you’re sleeping, getting ready for work or trying to rush your kids out the door. Imagine having someone else reserve the selections you want, while you attend to your family and the rest of your life? Pure magic!
- Your daily itinerary is personalized for you and your family. No two families are the same, and neither are any two Disney vacations! We listen to your family’s needs and interests, and center our suggestions, recommendations and your plans around them, no matter which Disney destination you’re visiting.
- Our travel planners attend Middle of the Magic Travel’s annual conference to get additional opportunities for onsite training and networking with each other. Not only does this help create the type of family atmosphere we take pride in, it also inspires us to improve our knowledge and services, so we can do our very best for you!
Let the magic of your first (or next) Disney vacation begin with the planning! Request a quote now to get more information and pricing for your favorite Disney destination. Please be sure to request your planner by name if you’re already working with someone at Middle of the Magic Travel! We look forward to working with you.