There’s still plenty of time- and reasons- to book a visit to Walt Disney World or a Very Merrytime Cruise aboard Disney Cruise Line for this December!
First and foremost, there are still deals to be had. No, seriously! Check out these sample vacation packages I found:
Walt Disney World for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids, ages 6 & 3):
- December 3-6, 2018
- All-Star Music Resort, Standard Room
- 4-day Theme Park Tickets
- Magical Holidays Package discount applied
- Package total: $1918.90**
- As low as $119 per person, per day!
And aboard Disney Cruise Line:
- 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral
- Sail Date: December 10 to December 14, 2018
- Ship: Disney Dream
- Ports of Call: Nassau Bahamas and Disney Private Island Castaway Cay
- 2 adults, 1 junior- age 12, and 1 child- age 7
- Total (Non-Refundable) $2,794.44**
- Stateroom: Category IGT – Inside Stateroom with Restrictions
- View: Magical Porthole with real-time views
There are still tickets available for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, at the Magic Kingdom, select nights through December 21st! And there’s still plenty of time to enjoy Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays, complete with the Candlelight Processional, and the Flurry of Fun celebration at Hollywood Studios! Not to mention the incredible holiday shopping. . .
Plus, at Walt Disney World, there is a “sweet spot” in the anticipated crowd levels. It’s expected to be less busy December 1-14, so you can enjoy your festive vacation with lower crowd levels and wait times!*
But the best reason to book a last-minute December visit: Middle of the Magic Travel is adding even more magic to your trip! Book a Walt Disney World vacation package** or a Disney Cruise** by November 30, 2018, for travel by December 31, 2018, and get a $25 Disney gift card, or an extra $25 onboard credit! Just right for holiday treats on your vacation, or the perfect holiday souvenir!
Be sure to mention this to your family & friends over Thanksgiving, too. It’s a great time to discuss holiday plans together. 😉
Think about making your holiday season complete, with a December visit to Walt Disney World, or a Very Merrytime cruise! And book by November 30th to get your bonus $25 onboard credit or Disney gift card! Use the contact form below to get more information!
For more information or to book either of these packages please contact email@example.com