Looking for Dory and her favorite friends-not-food at Disney World, Disneyland or on Disney Cruise Line? Then “just keep swimming” over to these destinations for some unforgettable fun!
- Animal Kingdom features Finding Nemo: The Musical, a live, Broadway-style show that is very worthy of one of your FastPass selections!
- Epcot’s The Living Seas is the home of The Seas with Nemo & Friends, where you can board a clam shell, look for Nemo and ride the EAC! You can also visit nearby Turtle Talk with Crush, where you can ask him questions about ocean life. The show now features Dory and some of her new friends, including Hank and Destiny.
- Art of Animation, Disney’s newest Value Resort, has Finding Nemo Family Suites, which accommodate up to six people. The main pool, Big Blue Pool, is also inspired by the movie, including two special areas for little kids-and “The Drop-off” pool bar!
- Disneyland Park takes you “under the sea” in Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, where you’ll see Nemo, Marlin and all of their friends!
- California Adventure Park also features Turtle Talk with Crush, where you can chat with crush, and new friends from “Finding Dory!”
- Also at California Adventure Park, find Nemo (as well as Marlin, Dory, Crush and Squirt) in the Pixar Play Parade!
Disney Cruise Line
- The Disney Dream offers several places to splash and play, including Nemo’s Reef for kids 8 and younger. It’s a great spot to stay cool. (Dude.)
- The Disney Dream and Fantasy have dinner shows at Animator’s Palate that include appearances (and interaction) with Crush and his friends while guests enjoy their meals.
- The Disney Dream, Magic and Fantasy each have a 30-foot mosaic of an underwater scene from “Finding Nemo!”
- On the Disney Dream and Fantasy, Crush also visits the Oceaneer Club for live chats with the kids about their experience in the “human tank!”
For more on planning your next Disney vacation, wherever the EAC takes you, contact us now and select your favorite Middle of the Magic travel planner! We’d love to help sprinkle pixie dust on your family’s next land or sea adventure.