You know Disney for its theme parks and resorts, top-notch customer service and its magical means of bringing storytelling (and beloved characters) to life. But imagination has no bounds–and neither does Adventures by Disney, Disney’s own line of VIP tours and dream vacations.
Here are some of the once-in-a-lifetime experiences Adventures by Disney has to offer you and your family right here at home, and how these tours take you closer to your passions than you ever imagined possible!
- Alaska: If a visit to enjoy the scenery is on your bucket list, how about a week that includes a whitewater float down the Nenana River, a jet boat excursion and dinner in Denali National Park & Reserve, meeting racing dogs (and new puppies) at Happy Trails Kennels and biking coastal trails in Anchorage? These are just a few of the highlights of the Alaskan itinerary.
- San Francisco & Napa: Immerse yourself in the history of Disney and Star Wars with a private tour at The Walt Disney Family Museum and exploring memorabilia at Lucasfilm. Explore San Francisco via motor coach and bike, where you come face-to-face with some of its most famous landmarks, like the Golden Gate Bridge. A ferry ride to Angel Island, a military-fort-turned-national-park, and a walk at Muir Woods National Monument are the perfect way to explore and appreciate the landscape. Learn more.
- Wyoming and Yellowstone: Go whitewater rafting (and animal spotting) on the Snake River, cruise to Cascade Canyon and hike to Hidden Falls and sightsee and explore wildlife on the Yellowstone National Park Tour. You’ll also have a chance to experience kayaking, fishing, hiking and archery and horseback riding among other family fun activities during your stay at Brooks Lake Lodge. The Wyoming and Yellowstone itinerary also offers an opportunity to “rope and ride” like a cowboy!
- Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia: Tour Philadelphia landmarks like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall via private trolley, and take private daytime and nighttime tours of DC. Explore Gettysburg and America’s past with a National Parks Guide and a storytelling tour that brings history to life. You can also take a boat across the Potomac River to visit George Washington’s childhood home, and enjoy an exclusive meal at the Mount Vernon Inn during this week-long adventure. Learn more.
- New York City: Venture into the middle of the action in “The City that Never Sleeps.” Take a lively tour on The Ride and and learn about the Chrysler Building, Times Square, and how to tell the difference between tourists and locals 😉 A “Good Morning America” backstage visit, a Broadway singing and dancing workshop in a real rehearsal studio, and tickets to Aladdin: the Musical on Broadway get you up close and personal with some of the best of New York City!
These are just a few of the North American itineraries available with Adventures by Disney–and there are so many more to explore and discover in Africa, Asia, Australia, Central and South America and Europe, including some special sailings with Disney Cruise Line!
Let Disney take touring, storytelling and customer service to a whole new level–at home or around the world! Contact your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner or request a quote for more information itinerary dates, age minimums and recommendations, availability and more! We’d love to match you up with the adventure of a lifetime!