Disney Cruise Line combines Disney’s highest hospitality and service standards with fun for kids, grown-ups and families. The magic is in the details, and you’ll enjoy discovering every single one–in your stateroom, onboard and in port. Best of all, you’ll be amazed by how much is already included in your cruise fare, upfront!
- Entertainment: Enjoy Broadway-quality shows each night of your cruise, with different features on each of Disney’s four ships. Disney characters join the fun for a variety of deck parties, and a Disney-exclusive fireworks show at sea! You can also see Disney movies on board that you can’t see anywhere else (especially ones that are in the “vault,” awaiting re-release.)
- Dining: Rotational dining offers a different experience and menu each night, with the same wait staff who go above and beyond to get to know you and your family and your preferences before your first meal is over! Breakfast and lunch offer a variety of options from sit-down to casual, pool-side, buffet or in a dining room. Soft drinks are all included with your meals. (Alcoholic drinks are extra.)
- Kids Clubs: Storytelling and imagination inspire Disney’s Oceaneer Club & Lab for 3-12 year-olds, and offer hours of fun and entertainment and themed play areas. Crafts, games, music, video games, inventive play, group activities, dance parties and “sleepovers” are just a few of the experiences that await. Tweens and teens have their own specially themed areas, too, and the club hours are the longest complimentary hours at sea among cruise lines.
- Adults-Only: While the kids are enjoying their own special activities, adults can enjoy more time alone than they ever imagined! Adults-only dining (with a worthwhile additional fee) and night clubs and lounges offer tons of evening entertainment (only drinks are additional!) An 18+ pool area with a bar, whirlpools, a cafe and a full-service spa and fitness center offer endless hours of down time and much-needed recovery from the pressures of daily life.
- Staterooms: Disney Cruise Line’s staterooms are the largest in the industry, and they’re made for families! The split-bathroom option and two different sized staterooms with verandahs easily accommodate families of up to five! Disney makes the most of storage space, organization and privacy curtains, and your stateroom hostess visits twice daily to keep everything neat, clean and as convenient as possible for your days and nights. (In room-movies and fridge are a bonus, too.)
- Services and Amenities: When you’re not with your family, you can use provided “wave phones” to call and message. Disney Cruise Line’s app also allows you to view cruise activities and plans via complementary wifi when you’re onboard. You can also text with family members sailing with you. (General wifi access, outside of the app, is available at an additional cost, and the Connect at Sea desk keeps scheduled hours throughout the cruise to assist.) Room Service and Guest Services are available 24 hours during your cruise.
- Onboard Activities: Towel-folding classes, family trivia, health and fitness seminars, themed family arts and crafts, holiday parties and more are included in the cost of your cruise fare! While some, mainly ones that include mixology/ alcoholic beverages, require a small additional fee, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for fun at no extra cost after you pay your fare in full.
- Character Meet-and-Greets: Meet-and-greets onboard and on Disney’s Castaway Cay, a private island paradise for Disney Cruise Line guests, are included in your fare. Highly popular ticket-only character events are available, too. (Ask your Travel Planner how to score these during your cruise.) You can access the extensive schedule of appearances via the Disney Cruise Line app or daily itinerary while on board.
- Soft Drinks: Drinks are included at meals, but did you know you can also take advantage of a 24-hours-a-day soft drink station on deck? Ask your Travel Planner how to make the most of your refreshment access during your sailing.
Where will Disney Cruise Line take you next? Request a quote or contact your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner to begin planning your high-seas adventure with our Silver, Gold and Platinum Castaway Club Members!