A brand-new, 14-acre Star Wars-themed land will bring its galactic tales to life in the not-too-far-far-away future! But in the meantime, here are eight ways you can enjoy some out-of-this-world fun while you wait.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away—This new live stage show recreates your favorite movie moments and features appearances by both new and old beloved (and fearsome) characters.
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi— Relive the story of the Jedi rise and fall through its most memorable moments and characters.
- Star Wars Launch Bay—Explore a collection of movie props, special galleries, video games and photo opps, and stop by to give Chewbacca a high-five (or a hug) and encounter Kylo Ren on the bridge of his command ship (if you dare!)
- Star Tours-The Adventures Continue—Join C-3PO and some of your favorite Star Wars friends in an all-new (mis)adventure, with new destinations including Rey’s homeland of Jakku!
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple—Padawans between ages 4 and 12 can learn the ways of The Force, and join in an epic battle with The Dark Side!
- Tatooine Traders—You can build your own light saber (or droid) and find a variety of apparel, toys, Lego kits and other Star Wars items, brought to you by the homeland of Anakin and Luke Skywalker.
- Backlot Express—Take your taste buds to another planet with this Star-Wars-themed Quick-Service menu (including with the Disney Dining Plan.) This destination features the Dark Side Burger, Darth Vader waffles and chicken, character-themed cupcakes, drinks and more!
- Symphony in the Stars—The current Star Wars-themed fireworks spectacular, set to the movie’s soundtrack with epic special effects, will be replaced by an all-new version, Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular this summer.
To incorporate Star Wars into your summer vacation itinerary, request a quote and select your favorite Middle of the Magic Travel Planner! We can’t wait to help you coordinate the details of your Disney World vacation (and launch you into your next adventure of a lifetime!)