As you pack up the holidays and brace for winter on the North Mountain, do you need some Happy Thoughts and Warm Wishes? Then let us help you plan your spring break in Disney World! Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival will surround you with magic, no matter what’s happening outside at home!
Here are some ways the festival will add sunshine and pixie dust to your next visit.
- Taste and sip the flavors of spring at 15 outdoor kitchens in World Showcase. Food and drinks are available at an additional cost, or you can use Disney Dining Plan snack credits.
- Pick up a complimentary Garden Passport and preview food and drink menus. Then, mark the stops you make with special stickers. (Your kids will love this!)
- Look for nearly 100 character-themed topiaries, including Anna and Elsa, Figment, and a newly re-imagined Belle.
- Each weekend, enjoy the Garden Rocks concert series featuring classic bands at the (outdoor) America Gardens Theater.
- Indulge your spirit in creative gardens and re-designed play areas (featuring Disney character topiaries) a butterfly exhibit, how-to gardening seminars, and demonstrations by horticulturists and garden experts.
- You can shop for merchandise around World Showcase that will bring the best of Disney home with you. The Festival Center is open daily the first week, then every Friday through Sunday through May 29th.
- Special events and tours are available at an additional cost. Try the Behind the Seeds Tour: a guided walk through the greenhouse where Cast Members research, experiment and grow the food of the future.
The 2017 Epcot International Flower Festival runs from March 1st through May 29th. Contact your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner or request a quote to make this special event part of your family’s next Disney World adventure! Ask about staying at an Epcot area resort. Disney’s Yacht Club, Beach Club, and Boardwalk Resort offer walking access to Epcot’s World Showcase and a ton of other magical features and amenities!