Blizzard Beach is one of the hottest places to stay cool! There’s (s)no(w) better place for some frozen, family-friendly fun! Here are six reasons you’ll want to add the Water Parks Fun & More option to your Disney World vacation package.
- Melt-Away Bay: Splash in the gentle waves in the park’s feature pool that’s a little more laid-back than a traditional wave pool, and fun for the whole family.
- Frozen Games: Join Kristoff or Olaf for games including Ice Pail Relays, Slide Races, Snowball Toss and Ski Pole Limbo throughout the day. The duo makes appearances to check on their teams at park opening, closing and throughout the day. Sign up at the park entrance.
- The Chairlift: Colorful chairs topped with beach umbrellas take you on a slow but scenic ride up the mountain. But what goes up must come down, via one of three of the park’s signature water slides! Guests must be 32 inches tall.
- Teamboat Springs: Hold on tight with a few of your pals as you tackle 1,200 feet of twists, turns and tons of laughter! These “lifeboats” accommodate four to six guests (and plenty of surprises.)
- Slush Gusher: Slide down this 90-foot “snowbank” that lifts you over two hills at high speeds! Guests must be 48″ tall. This is a great way to test your bravery meter for nearby Summit Plummet…
- Summit Plummet: Brace yourself for the ultimate icy thrill (and the park’s signature 120-foot drop down a ski slope!) Don’t look down–if you dare to ride! Guests must be 48 inches tall.
Blizzard Beach also features a lazy river (Cross Country Creek) a play area for kids 48″ and under (Tike’s Peak) and a miniature golf course (Winter Summerland) among other slides and splash areas! You can enjoy Quick-Service meals, snacks and drinks at several locations throughout the park. (The Disney Dining Plan is accepted at multiple locations.) Locker and umbrella rentals are also available onsite.
To incorporate the magic of Blizzard Beach into your next vacation, contact us now!