Disney Cruise Line’s original ships are the perfect way for you to experience your first (or next) cruise! Here are a few reasons you’ll love what Disney has to offer onboard and at sea, no matter what itinerary you choose for your family’s next adventure.
- Smaller Capacity: Disney’s Wonder and Magic, the original two cruise ships, have a 2,700 capacity as opposed to 4,000 on the Dream and Fantasy. While there’s plenty of room to spread out and activities to enjoy regardless of your ship and itinerary, you may find it easier and simpler to find your way around in a smaller space, especially if you’re a first-time cruiser!
- Newly Re-Imagined: Both the Wonder and Magic have undergone recent “magical enhancements,” incorporating features like more storage space in staterooms, new dining experiences and state-of-the-art technology and design. Even the youth clubs are in on the updates, featuring characters from newer hits such as Frozen, Disney Junior and Marvel on the Wonder! Now, you can experience the best of the latest on all four of Disney’s ships, no matter which one you choose.
- Entertainment: The Wonder recently unveiled its newest and most anticipated nighttime show: Frozen the Musical, while the Magic features Tangled! Experience two of Disney’s most beloved stories brought to life on stage, Broadway-style, complete with special effects and vocal talents like you’ve never seen before!
- Dining: New experiences await your taste buds AND imagination at Tiana’s Place on the Wonder and Carioca’s on the Magic! A fun new animation experience awaits on both ships at Animator’s Palate, where YOU get to be the star of the show! Enjoy different different dining rooms with the comfort of servers who travel with you and get to know your preferences while you indulge in the fun and variety of each restaurant and menu!
- Water Fun: Wind your way down the Twist and Spout slide on the Wonder, or the Aqua Dunk on the Magic, two of Disney’s newest water thrills overlooking the sea! Disney’s original ships offer new ways to splash the day away, and there are also kid, family and adults-only pools and spas to enjoy, too!
Wondering what version of Disney Cruise Line “Magic”is right for you? Bring your “Wonder” over to our Travel Planners, who will help you discover the perfect itinerary and experience for your family! If you aren’t working with one of our planners already, you can request a quote here. We hope to “sea” ya real soon!