Disney is known for creating magic for kids of ALL ages, but if you’re 18 and over, Disney Cruise Line has some special experiences in store just for you! Here are a few of our favorite reasons to plan a Disney Cruise Line vacation, even if you’re not bringing the family along.
- Rainforest Room: Disney Cruise Line’s full-service spa and fitness center is a great place to rejuvenate and relax, but you haven’t experienced down time until you visit the Rainforest Room. Steam rooms, saunas, aromatherapy showers, heated “recliners” (and hot tubs with scenic views on the Dream and Fantasy) add peace to the pixie dust.
- Adult Dining: Date night goes out to sea with these upscale fine dining experiences for guests 18 and over. Enjoy a side of scenic ocean views and friendly service with your appetizers, drinks and entrees–and definitely, don’t miss out on the chocolate soufflé for dessert! Adult dining is offered for an additional fee (and we think you’ll agree it’s worth it!)
- Quiet Cove Pool: Enjoy the scenery, a nap, a drink at the bar or a little bit of everything at this grown-ups-only area. Featuring a kid-free pool and whirlpool spas, you’ll also discover a nearby cafe serving speciality coffee, for an additional fee) and a cozy spot to read and catch up.
- Serenity Bay: Relax in a hammock, drift on the sea in an inner tube, and let the ocean breeze blow your cares away! Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island, is home to this grown-up retreat (with frozen drinks and lunch nearby.) You can also schedule a massage or rent a private cabana for the day (in advance of your cruise, to make it even more stress-free!)
- Lounges & Nightclubs: When the sun goes down, the fun is just getting started! Live music, karaoke, dance parties, cabaret shows, sports bars and more are sure to make every night on board a night to remember.
Did you know you can enjoy Disney Cruise Line’s adult experiences, even if you have the kids with you? If they’re age 3-12 and potty-trained, playtime comes to life at the Oceaneer Club & Lab, the coolest “playroom” ever. Best of all, this is included in your cruise fare! Little ones age 3 and under can visit the nursery for an additional fee; you can make reservations ahead, or once you’re on board!
Let us help you plan a grown-up getaway, with as much relaxation or adventure as your heart desires. Contact your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner, or request a quote today! We can now book and plan cruises through the end of 2017.