When you sail with Disney, you know to expect tons of family fun, customer service you can count on, and special attention to the details of every experience. But here are a few special things you can do with Disney Cruise Line that might surprise [and delight] you!
- Take a towel folding class (and turn your towels into dogs, bunnies, monkeys and more)
- Order Mickey Premium Ice-Cream Bars from Room Service
- Enjoy special singles and single parent activities
- Sign up for tasting classes including champagne, tequila and margarita and mixology*
- Play mini golf (and a variety of other sports)
- Learn how to draw some of your favorite animated Disney pals
- Watch Disney movies in the theater onboard, including ones in the vault or not released yet
- Run a 5K through Disney’s very own tropical paradise, Castaway Cay
- Get cooking tips (and demonstrations) from Disney chefs
- Meet the captain of the ship (and get an autograph)
- Guided crafts such as memory book pages, tile coasters and gingerbread houses (at the holidays)
- Take a yoga class in the fitness centers or on the beach at Disney’s Castaway Cay
- Attend health and fitness seminars and participate in a Cruise Boot Camp*
- Spend a day at sea with your favorite Star Wars or Marvel characters (on select itineraries)
- Take your little ones for pirate, princess or mermaid makeovers onboard
- See fireworks–yes, at sea!
Activities vary by cruise ship, itinerary and season, and are subject to change. However, we can guarantee you’ll find a variety of magical experiences that no one can imagine like Disney!
We can now book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through May 2018! Contact your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner or request a quote to explore the possibilities and discover which ship, destination and itinerary is perfect for you and your family. Plus, when you book a 4–7 Night Disney cruise this month, we’re offering a $50 onboard credit for you to set sail with. Learn more here! We hope to “sea” you “real” soon!
*Require an additional fee.