The magic of Disney lives in its four theme parks, two water parks and shopping/dining/entertainment area, Disney Springs. But there’s no better way to experience the best of it all than staying at an official Walt Disney World Resort. Here are some of the ways your home-away-from-home helps you make the most of your vacation, avoid hidden expenses, and immerse yourself in all things Mickey.
- Dining Reservations: When you’re a Disney World Resort guest, the booking window opens for your entire stay 180 days ahead of check-in (rather than one day at a time.) This gives you first dibs on the most popular restaurants and times, which book solid quickly!
- Dining Plan: Make your vacation package more inclusive, save up to 15 percent, AND get more for your money with the Disney Dining Plan (available to resort guests only.) This includes character meals, and saves you from having to pay in full for select Signature Dining experiences, because you can “guarantee” them with your plan. With dining reservations made at 180 days, and final payment due 30 days ahead of check-in, you put out less money (and reserve dining long before paying your balance.)
- FastPass+: Reserve three attractions in one park per ticket day, 60 days ahead of your check-in date, for your entire stay (rather than 30 days ahead, one day at a time.) Ensure your priorities on the ideal days and times early, while you have the best chance.
- Personalized MagicBands: Personalized MagicBands with name and color choice are included with your Disney World Resort package. They link with your online My Disney Experience account, your planning hub, and serve as your park tickets, dining plan, PhotoPass card, FastPasses, room key AND credit card (with a PIN for security.)
- Online Check-in: Your arrival is seamless when we submit room requests, link a credit card with your MagicBands, and assign a security code up to 60 days before your vacation. Your package is automatically activated, so you can go straight to your resort room-or to the parks-when you arrive.
- Magical Express: Skip Baggage Claim and let Disney whisk you (and your luggage) to and from your Disney World Resort and Orlando International Airport. This complimentary service makes traveling easier and lighter, while you focus on your family and having fun!
- Transportation: Disney’s transportation includes buses, monorails and water taxis get from your resort to the theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs. Depending on your location, you may be able to walk between destinations! You’ll get dropped off right in front of each destination, so you can get to the fun faster, too!
- Extra Magic Hours: One of the four theme parks opens an hour early and/or stays open up to three hours late each day for Disney World resort guests only. The extended hours allow you more play time, but it can also allow you to fit in down time, too, when you can visit a park early in the day, and another later at night, with a ParkHopper!
- Proximity: You’re as close as you can be to Disney’s theme parks, water parks, Disney Springs and other Disney resorts. The less time you spend in transit, the more time you’re enjoying your family and your vacation, which is what your investment was all about! Bonus: you’ll also save $20/day on parking.
- Theming: Immerse your family in Disney “character,” in a variety of ways. Whether you love animals, the beach, a tropical paradise, the wilderness (just to name a few) there’s a “happy place” to match every family’s interests, priorities and imagination! You’ll find equally imaginative pools, slides, and recreation areas at each one, too!
- Resort Package Delivery: Shop as you go without the burden of carrying extra things around with you! Disney will deliver your shopping bags right to your resort for you when you’re staying in Disney World.
To discover your family’s ideal Disney World Resort experience, contact your Middle of the Magic Travel Planner or request a quote now! We look forward to personalizing your vacation details, with no extra fees, when you book your Disney World Resort vacation package with us.